Tomato and Peppers Frittata:
- 4 eggs
- 4 poblano peppers, cut into slices
- two large tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 4 scallions, sliced
- salt and pepper
- pork lard or bacon fat
- Heat cooking fat over medium heat
- Crack and mix eggs with salt and pepper
- throw peppers, tomatoes and scallions into pan, and cook until fragrant and tomatoes have started releasing their juices.
- Add eggs to pan and swirl to distribute throughout the pan
- Cook until set. Slice into 4 slices and eat. Serves 2.
Eat with grapes! Always a good idea.
Pretty self explanatory. Although, I made my own bacon from the pork belly we got from Meat Club. (Or, the meat share, but the guy who runs it calls it Meat Club, which I kind of like.) I chopped everything up and topped it with some Umi vinegar.
You only get to make this one if you have a fish share. But if you do, lucky you. Also needs no recipe, I don’t think. But if anyone disagrees let me know and I will talk you through making sushi rice and ya know…chopping avocado.
Want to see YOUR recipe on this blog? You can! Submit your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will also get hours for it!!