It’s April 1, and that means the CSA is officially open to new members who live in the 11231 ZIP code. We look forward to having you on the Farm.
If you want to join us (we hope you do!), here’s what you need to do:
- Print the contract and fill it out
- Return the contract and payment to the Added Value office by May 1. But the sooner the better — we process contracts on a first-come-first-served basis
- If you do not submit payment — either in full or a first deposit — your spot will not be held. (Work shares do NOT need to submit payment, but you do need to confirm with Kristen)
- As your contracts are processed, we will email you to confirm your share selections. If you have not heard from us within a week of submission, please e-mail email@example.com
Instructions on how to submit contracts and payment are after the jump.
Ways to submit the contract:
- Drop it off at Added Value office at 370 Van Brunt Street. Leave it in the black mailbox.
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Red Hook CSA 2011 Contract” in the subject line
- Fax it to Added Value at 718.855.5497
Ways to submit payment:
- Preferred: Drop a check off, with your contract, in the black mailbox next to the front door of the Added Value office at 370 Van Brunt St.
- Mail payment and contract to: Added Value, 360 Van Brunt St., Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Pay online at http://www.epkdesign.com/addedvalue/donateform.php In the comment box, you MUST write: Added Value CSA payment along with the name your share is registered under. (Be sure to send your contract separately)
Questions? Email email@example.com